SC - Coffee drinking

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Fri Aug 20 15:46:28 PDT 1999

- -Lainie giggling mischieviously stated
Why not just unapologetically say "Yes, I drink coffee in the morning, and
yes I know it isn't period. <

        If someone is  THAT close to be peering in my mug,  They had better
have a VERY good explanation of why they are with me  THAT early in the
morning . . . . .

Caointiarn
 who'd  *never* sleep with someone that  questioned my choice of beverage