SC - Period Hummus-recipe

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 07:08:31 PDT 1999

Hello all Good Gentles,

War was great.  I especially loved the Hospitality of the Known World Cooks
List.  The Food and beverages were really nice.  Even though my lady was only
there over night, and did not actually meet you.  Her impression of the SCA,
Pennsic especially has changed.  She is planning on spending at least one
long weekend next year and even asked if we could have a group get together
at our house.  Perhaps we can plan something for the cooks later this fall
with my shire.  Between the cooks, brewers and the tasting guild that
convexly meets at the same time most of our shire would be there.

PS, what are white Sals for the hummus like recipe.

Thanks

Frederich