SC - Athol Brose question

Beth GrdyGirl at ampro.net
Tue Aug 24 11:44:15 PDT 1999

Okay...I have the bottle in front of me now.  It was given to my Dad
over 10 years ago, and of course now I can't find where it said how old
it was...for some reason I am positive it was 20 years old when he got
it.  The label says

White Label
Dewar's
Blended Scotch Wisky
100% Scotch Wiskies
Product of Scotland
Blended and Bottled By
John Dewar & Sons
750 ml
43.4% Alc/Vol (86.8 Proof)
Perth Scotland
Distilled, Blended and Bottled in Scotland
Sole Distributors in S.S.A. Schenley Import Company New Your NY
Distilled and Bottled in Scotland
Under British Government Supervision

Sooooo, what should I do with it...experiment, try to find someone here
to drink it, or bring it the next time I make it to Pennsic?

My current S.O. (and the one before that for that matter) don't drink
scotch.

Orlaith