SC - Zoe goes off topic yet again...

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:02:31 PDT 1999

> >Once on is a member of Pal, how does one go about finding the lunacy? :)
>
>Let me know you're there and I'll add you to my List, and see you whenever
>you come on- then, once we're together, I'll help you get with the rest of
>us.
>

>Phlip

No, mustn't join anymore lists. REally mustn't.  no time, no brain space
left.   Espcially must not join any lists which require me to take on yet
another name,

Bonne, Karen, KLaM-airlines,  Maggi'sMom, TheotherKaren, dvkld, KarenLM . .
.

(it's so embarrasing to sign an e-mail with the wrong name, especially at
work!)