SC - unknown spice & chicken again.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 12:21:44 PDT 1999

Ras writes......They do need cleaning. In fact, with your skills and
interests, I think the Cathedral could use another good worker what with the
planned addition of a soup kitchen and hospital................

Oh Lord Ras be careful of what you ask.  I have plans for a collapsible two
story Tudor house with overhanging second story with solar/propane frig/stove
double sink.

I have made several stained glass windows for theatrical productions.  Do you
think Oklahoma needs a medieval stained glass motive.  12' dia Rose windows
are somewhat impractical due to weather constraints, but doable.   Our first
show is Crucible this year.  Somewhat oop but some period items would be the
same.

I just don't have the money

I will accept money from any and all to go to war next year.

PS my lady said she would camp in it if I made it and I don't wash windows,
its not period.

Frederich