SC - Collapsible Tudor house plans??

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 26 14:14:31 PDT 1999

>> Oh Lord Ras be careful of what you ask.  I have plans for a
>> collapsible two  story Tudor house with overhanging second story
with

>> solar/propane frig/stove double sink.
>
>Oh, my ....  Are these plans your own design (in which case, will you
>share?), or did you find them somewhere (in which case would you
share
>your source)?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE. I too am looking for plans. After 4 days
of Pennsic I realized that I need....

a) to get off the ground!
b) a fridge and kitchen (kitchen and dining fly don't count)
c) a home for two weeks in Pennsylvania
d) privacy to errr, entertain

As well, did you know that you can rent an electric fridge for 2 weeks
for about $35 US? Given how much ice you have to buy for that period
its worth it!

I looked at a large house for sale at Pennsic this year. They were
asking $4k. After a couple of inspections it came to us that I
wouldn't have given more than $1800.00 but they weren't interested. So
I will build my own and cart is all the way down to Coopers and store
it there.

Micaylah
Who promises to alter and personalize the plans so we don't match at
the same event. You should see what I've done so far to those boots
that were for sale by the 1000's this year. You wouldn't recognize
them.