SC - Danish cookbook

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:03:38 PDT 1999

>Nanna
>
>(could have been worse, though - at least people don´t have problems with
>my
>first name, they can even pronounce it. My son Hjalti says I´ve completely
>destroyed all his chances of an international modeling career (ha, ha) by
>saddling him with a name no one outside Iceland can pronounce correctly.)

Hjalti = Yalti?  (that Hj combination is easier to say than to type in a
phonetic translation of, it's more a back of the throat sound than "Y",
right?)
Tell him that if he's that good lookin' and well built, no doubt the
modeling agency would give him a nickname or stage name that would be easily
screamed by a fan.  Or maybe you don't want to tell him that!

Bonne