SC - uses for leftover almond crumbs?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 14:36:27 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/29/99 12:37:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone know of one

 Frederich >>

I have MasterCook. However, I have had it only a year and a half. I have
thousands of handwritten pages stored in boxes spanning a period of over 30
years. Slowly I am going through them and copying things that need copying
into my 'puter. Part of that mass is my original feast menus and redactions
for the past 16 yrs. So far I have located approximately a hundred of my
recipes but not nearly all of them. I just keep on chugging away at it. :-)

Ras.