SC - scadianisms

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sun Aug 29 14:53:55 PDT 1999

>Good Gentle, in order to eschew made up words, perhaps we should also >forgo the use of Scadianism?
>Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt

Darn. Just as I started using that term deliberately, to denote that
particular place we have in common: Scadia, perhaps. There IS a Scadia,
if you like, the place where we have these discussions... Fine, it
exists within our common consciousness, as opposed to Mundania, which I
have heard is also not an acceptable term any more.
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort