SC - Recipe databases

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Sun Aug 29 20:30:42 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

Are there any commercial recipe databases that "cope" with Original recipe,
English Translation, Modern translation, and finally modern recipe all
cross-linked?

I have been having a very difficult time keeping all my notes and original
recipes together with my "redactions" so my hubby (an Access programmer) has
offered to write me one for my birthday.

However, I wouldn't like him to spend that amount of time if he is simply
reinventing the wheel.

Regards
Meliora.