SC - [Fwd: Feast of the Lamb]

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 13:47:37 PDT 1999

I believe that the lamb was paid for by those whom attended the lamb Class.
Any Lamb brought to the potluck was our dish the same as your dates or any of
the other dishes that were brought.  I believe that Flip has been paid in
full at this time.

I have heard a rumor that we may do a baby cow next year.  Too bad its the
wrong time of year for a deer.

Frederich