SC - Tatar herbs from Poland

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 14:31:22 PDT 1999

Christine,

The book says grits.  But whether or not that is a
translation problem, I do not know.

Thank you for the kind thoughts.  I am hoping that
next year I will be able to see my first Pennsic for
myself.  After hearing Pennsic stories for the last
25 years, it is about time that I go.  The only
problem I am having is figuring out how to transport
all my
camping gear from CA to PA, without having to drive it
out myself or paying a fortune to have it shipped.
Well, I have a year to figure this out.

Huette