SC - OT: Newbie in Alaska needs help contacting someone

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Sun Aug 1 23:37:32 PDT 1999

>i've been trying to join the SCA for over a month now.  I have checked out
>the info on the website, but I can't seem to find a "if you're interested in
>joining the SCA, click here" button.  So, i've been e-mailing people from my
>area, but no one is responding to me.  I would like to find out more info
>first hand -- by going to an event or a meeting or just meeting people --
>but, since I have been unable to contact anyone, i'm getting pretty
>frustrated and am almost ready to give up!
>
>So, here's the skinny -- I live in Fairbanks, Alaska.  And the first time I
>checked the site (which was well over  month ago, because i contacted them
>before I left CA), there was a "Want more info?  Write to  so-and-so!" link,
>so I did.  No answer.

answered personally

was just too busy the last few days to adequately reply....

morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson