SC - sailing times

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Tue Aug 3 09:59:36 PDT 1999

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:46:56 +0000
From: "Terri Millette" <wayspiff at ici.net>
Subject: Re: SC - SCA cordials ......Rum?

<<
 Hey Puck, How long would it take you to sail to
 Iceland....Anybody else interested in going along?

If he's going to Iceland? naw, not right now, but short sailing trip?
You bet

Fiona

EGADS!  I take off for a couple of weeks to properly
beat...errr...ummm...spend quality time with my smalls, and suddenly I'm
going to Iceland?  Well, never been, so guess I oughtta.  Why am I going,
anyway?  And who's gonna keep me warm on the trip?  Hmmmmmm??

returned to the defense of democracy, Puck