SC - OOP: Vidalia onions

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 14:06:56 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/3/99 7:44:14 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net writes:

<<
 Where is your "Barren  Desert"?  I send my parents in Scottsdale, AZ  bags of
 Vidalias all the time.  They ALWAYS arrive wonderful.   For my parents I use
the
 following company:  http://www.vidaliaonion.com/

I live not far from your parents, in Glendale, AZ.  I used to keep my
potatoes and onions in stockings, as you mentioned.  But I had a huge problem
with them drying out.  Now I keep them in the crisper drawer of the fridge
along with a sponge I dampen about once a week.
Thanks for the web site, I'll try them soon, as harvest time for the vidalias
is approaching, I think.

Mordonna DuBois
SunDragon, Atenveldt
(Glendale, AZ)