[SCA-U] Fw: SC - Fw: Re: [SCA-U] Copying Old Documents

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:21:14 PDT 1999

can't -punish- me
>for having upset you.

>Since you have had some sort of problem in the past with "Academics", I
>won't waste your
>time by explaining why academics continually question things, beyond to say
>that
>extraordinary claims require some proof beyond simply taking someone's word
   I have no problems with academics, in fact I hold 4 college degrees
myself, and fully understand the element of doubt, which must enter into
things of this sort.
    Also I wish to punish no one.  I'm just sick to death of persons
deciding for me what I have or what I should do with my book. The  recipes
have been authenticated by a person, one Duncan Sangster late of the
National Museum of Scotland. The  family "books" some of which are family
records reside in that Museum also.  Clan Sangster has been recording these
things for the last 700 years or so. Scots are "close" with their money and
other things. They like to know how much and where "property" they own is.

Lady Katherine MCGuire