[SCA-U] Fw: SC - Fw: Re: [SCA-U] Copying Old Documents

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:55:30 PDT 1999

I'm glad you find it interesting.  You attude promotes a flavor of
disbelief.  Well that is your problem.   The advice I asked for was in
effect, to guide me, to an efficient way of handling this kind of  project.
I realise that, in your  estamation that included a few papagraphs of
disbeliev, unless you yourself could "see" i.e. get your hands on the
manuscript.  That's not going to happen.
  As to the request of Lord Ras, for the original recipe, that I will post
as soon as the book returns from the photographer.  I don't resent this sort
of request.  It is in full accordance with what I expected this list to
require.

Lady Katherine McGuire