SC - Potato salad - the mild New England version - OOP

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:35:40 PDT 1999

>  Gorgeous Aunt Marie's almost world famous potato salad
>   >>
>Helen sent us her Aunt Marie's Potato Salad - I thought I would send out my
>mother's Potato Salad - or at least what was left of it after i got done
>
>Margherita

Ok, mine is different enough from what I'm seeing that I'll post it.  It is
derived from the recipe used at a local grocery take-out counter.  Alas,
this is a recipe I do by look and feel not by measurement.

boiled potatoes, preferably new redskin potatoes
finely minced carrot
finely minced onion
mayonnaise
much dill leaves or  chopped fresh dill
mayonaise
salt and pepper.

Use about equal amounts of the carrot and onion.  Think of the carrot as a
seasoning rather than a vegetable.

Bonne