SC - choosing a Persona

Ana L. Valdés agora at algonet.se
Wed Aug 4 15:38:57 PDT 1999

Thank you, Ras. As usual, your answer and your comments were witty, sensible and
very close the kind of comments I wanted to hear.
Do you have some concrete suggestions, about name, profession and location? I
must live in Holmvik (I think Stockholm is called Holmvik) and I wonder if I can
find a way to explain the presence of an Andalusian here. Maybe a scholar or a
diplomat. Or a musician, since Hildegarde is definitiv my favourite composer, and
one of my best friends in Stockholm is a professor in Latin, working with Corpus
Retorum, a collection of middle age singing and praying.
Ana, enthusiastic