SC - cherry-vinegar syrup drink

Jenn/Yana jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:55:31 PDT 1999

Could I have the recipe for the pickled cherries?  Pickled cherries are
mentioned in SCA-period Russia, but no recipes.  Alright, I could do the
legwork myself, but I'd rather have a tried-and-true recipe.

Ilyana Barsova (Yana)  jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html