Fw: SC - Ana's Blancmange

Ana L. Valdés agora at algonet.se
Fri Aug 6 02:03:16 PDT 1999

The mixture are still cooking, when the bicarbonate is added, the milk raise
very much, lower the flame again and stir vigorously.
The bicarbonate is added only to give more flavour and the brown colour.
But in some recipes you dont need to use it.
Ana

Karen O wrote:

> >>Stir almost all the time.
> >>When the mixture is thick, add a tea spoon of bicarbonate.<<
>
>     WAIT!  are we still cooking the mixture??  Or is it off the stove?
>
> >>After two or three hours, you got a brown thick cream, wonderful to eat<<
>
> Caointiarn

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora
Anas homepage/hemsida

http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada
Anas och Evas ezine, in English and Swedish

http://www.dn.se
Under IT and Liv&Stil can you find Anas articles and links,
only in Swedish