SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta sala

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Fri Aug 6 15:08:12 PDT 1999

At 09:25 6-8-1999 -0600, Berengaria wrote:

>> margali wrote:
>> >
>> > OKRA IS DOWNRIGHT POSSESSED!
>> > margali
>>
>> Lima beans, especially frozen ones, are portents foretelling the coming
>> of the Antichrist. Or maybe they're just the AC itself. I forget which.
>>
>I'm with you!  I rate lima beans as a non-food item.  My household
>divides itself into branches over lima beans.

Lima beans are great.  Brussels sprouts, on the other hand, are obviously
an invention of the devil.

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable