SC - Local Girl Makes Good...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Aug 6 21:25:27 PDT 1999

david friedman wrote:

> At 10:53 PM -0400 8/5/99, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> >Old timers on the SCA-Cooks list will, of course, remember Dr Terry
> >Nutter as Lady Katerine Rountre, currently living in, I think, Ansteorra.
>
> Real oldtimers will recognize her as Lady Angharad.

Well, I was referring to old timers on the cooks' list, not necessarily
Lovecraftian Elder Gods or the people who built Shangri-La. I'm pretty
sure I've been on more or less since day one, in spite of the insistence
of certain people to call me an Infant.

(What was Countess Brekke's quaint expression? "I've been in the SCA, on
and off, since dirt was clean and rocks hadn't been invented yet...")

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com