SC - Comfort food

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Aug 7 04:30:08 PDT 1999

Laura C Minnick wrote:

> > I concede willingly that she has me...
>
> To protect the populace's tender digestive systems, I'm going to suggest
> that we take this conversation off-list... sweetie?
>
> 'Lainie

AWRIGHTAWRIGHTAWRIGHT!!!

You guys!  Sheesh!

Now can we discuss something topical, like Twinkies? Cuskynoles? Something?

Blessings and congratulations on you both, may your new-found happiness
last as long as you want, and may you never want for happiness as long
as you l...well, you get the idea...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy