SC - Romantic Food

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Mon Aug 9 21:51:35 PDT 1999

H B wrote:

> As in, "peel me a grape, sweetie" ?  (Or even, "peel me a grape, slave"
> -- depending on how playful you feel!  Or should that suggestion be
> saved for the Leather list? Tee-hee!)

I have peeled grapes for SOs and just to curveball others. Many joke
about it, not that many actually take the time to do it. The trick is to
remain suitably ceremonial about it while finishing the peeling, after
the initial joke of actually doing it has worn off the others.

Add the the list:

Mousse au chocolate avec Cognac

Fresh peaches and creme.

A Mediterranean picnic (hummus, pita, feta, Kalamatos, cucumbers,
tabouleh, dolmades, etc) served under the stars at a Britt Festival
concert.

Most cheesecakes

Baked Brie and Roquefort with rosemary

Fresh croissants and pain au chocolate served in bed with fresh tulips
(meaning I got out of bed early and ran to the bakery/florist to get
them)

James
- --
James F. Johnson