SC - Romantic Food

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Aug 10 02:02:48 PDT 1999

Laura C Minnick wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 MsGreyPaws at aol.com wrote:
>
> > >From the sound (and mental taste) of it, you are the romantic of all time.  I
> > am sure you are taken.  But if not, come, come and join me in the Paradise of
> > the Senses.

Unabashedly, and unashamedly (not that I ever had much of either), I am
indeed taken.......taken with 'Lainie's wit, charm, passion, beauty.
Indeed, but not to belittle your graces, if I were to be martyred during
a jihad and guarenteed a place in Paradise, I would turn it down for but
a smile from this good lady love of mine.

> MINE!

Imagine a possesive black panther....svelte, sexy, and.....'sincere'

James

- --
James F. Johnson
seumas at mind.net