SC - Cooking by "hand"

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue Aug 10 10:06:34 PDT 1999

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I think my favorite thing to watch in this regard was either Julia Child
> or Graham Kerr (in early incarnations) measuring various (usually
> alcoholic) liquids by glugs.

That would be Graham Kerr. Awfully funny to watch, especially as he got
more drunk during the course the the program. I still remember the day
that he was grating chocolate and getting down to the last nub, so he
grabbed it up in his tie and continues grating... I have one of his early
cookbooks on my shelf. Scary from a fat/cholesterol standpoint, but yummy
food.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731