SC - Dill

Jimmie.Ruthford at ramstein.af.mil Jimmie.Ruthford at ramstein.af.mil
Wed Aug 11 05:13:29 PDT 1999

	Someone was inquiring about the use of Dill in period cooking.  I
have a couple of books that make use of dill in the modern version of a
period recipe, but I haven't seen dill in the original recipe.  However,
there is reference to a manuscript that includes a section on "all manner of
herbs".  The manuscript is called "Le Regime du corps", written by
Aldobrandino da Siena in the thirteenth century.

	Roibeard