SC - Question of the Rock?

MsGreyPaws at aol.com MsGreyPaws at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 07:58:07 PDT 1999

I am beginning to get the impression that "The Rock" (with or without scotch
and hot tub) is a pet rock a la the 70's craze.  Can anyone really hide under
a Zen rock?  If two rocks collide in a forest, will one or both split in
half?  (Which brings up amoebas procreating--but that's another story.)

I recently had to buy 3 fake (Faux) rocks for my garden.  Since they are
hollow by nature, (Disneyland rocks), I can offer limited hospitality
underneath/inside them.  Of course, one would have to evict snails, slugs,
et. al. before the hot tub and massage room could be installed.  On the other
hand, I am located in the Far West bordering the Pacific Ocean, a definite
plus for those unable to reach an eastern rock in time to duck/hide/cower.

Perhaps I should offer my rocks on a rental basis?  Amenities to be installed
by the future tenants?  Suggestions and/or proposals will be gratefully
received and given the consideration they deserve.

Marketa of Darach
(a rockaholic who's been know to order 65 tons from the local quarry)