SC - OOP-Brownie points

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 09:24:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 08/11/1999 9:01:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
upsxdls at okstate.edu writes:

<<
 Huette, I don't want to earn brownie points.....they're out of period!

 Leanna (bourbon or scotch for palm grease) heading for the rock!

    That's just fine--I'll take all the brownies-in points or otherwise-that
you don't want! ;-)

                Ldy Diana, Chocoholics Anonymous member since, errrrr, "way
back."