SC - Heresey about the Rock!!!!

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Wed Aug 11 13:38:52 PDT 1999

At 12:47 10-8-1999 -0400, Master Adamantius wrote:
>It occurs to me, though,
>that it's _possible_ Puck's geographical proximity to Margali's rock,
>one state away, may give him something of a legal edge in questons of
>custody. That is, if there's nobody closer. Elysant, are you out there
>are are you at th' Wa-uh? Possession being 9/10 etc.

In that case, it's *my* rock - I'm right here in the same town as Margali
(her husband was down working on my boat a few weeks back).

Hand those bottles of Scotch over this way, please, and make sure it's
single-malt (the best comes from Islay, you know!).

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable