SC - Severely off topic .... Personna help

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 15:09:05 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/11/99 2:53:07 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<<  The Library of
 Congress
 has the only copy listed on RLIN.  There is also a 2v.
 supplement to this, which is in the New York Public
 Library.  Either try ILL [altho LC is very notorious
 about not loaning things out ILL, but New York Public
 shouldn't be] or try looking up Dorothy Kelly
 MacDowell in Aiken South Carolina and talk to her
 direct. >>

I'll try the ILL.  Dorothy Kelly MacDowell is just a bit past her prime.  She
was in her fifties when the book was first published.  Book find found me a
copy of that little book, priced $134.00.  I had to decline the offer.  From
what I can read online, the MacDowell book may be a good place to start
research, but should not be counted upon for 100% accuracy.

Mordonna