SC - family values?

dennis albertson dalberts at krl.org
Wed Aug 11 22:30:26 PDT 1999

M'Lady,

I will probably ramble, but I do agree with  you. There is no need for
assault weapons for hunting. When did a Deer, Elk or anything aim another
rifle at you. If you need anything other than a 30-06,308,30-30, for
hunting, then I have no faith in your hunting ability, and I will hunt
elsewhere. The only place that an assult rifle needs to be used is by law
enforcment. to take on the bad guys that have one, and the military. I am
thinking that it is almost time to arm the teachers in our country for
thier and our childrens sake. The last is irony, I don't propose arming
anyone. M'Lady I will join you under your rock I am tired of seeing the
future of our country, our world killed and mamened, by people who have
lost the big picture. Well I am off to bed and hopefully to better news in
the morning.

YIS
Lord Jean Luc de Brest