SC - Interkingdom Anthropology was: Romantic Food

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at tci.com
Sat Aug 14 09:06:02 PDT 1999

*Now* I'm worried.
My response to the first couple of posts was "Umm, yup. I'm not at all
surprised. That's Berengaria." However, knowing all too well Berengaria's
talent at creating new traditions.... Do I need to look for Queen Amidala
underwear??
It wouldn't be the first arcane Outlands tradition. Bear, I'm sure that
you'd find that our customs and social mores are a bit more .... creative
... than the norm. But not difficult to assimilate. For instance, it is
customary to cry "Ohmigod there won't be enough food!" before dining at a
spread clearly laid for at least twice as many people. Arwen's "little
picnics" can feed 50. And you'd better call the neighbors if there's a
pot-luck. (See? Food content!)
And we're quite fond of stuffed animals.  :->
Maredudd