SC - Keeping the Peace

Leslie Lansdowne lalliepop at netzero.net
Mon Aug 16 10:09:20 PDT 1999

Actually, the part that was quoted from me was taken from a post I sent
nearly a week ago---and I was extrememly sorry to see brought on here again.
It was bad enough that my original post didn't show up on the newsgroup
until the day AFTER Gunthar's request to take it off-list, even though I had
sent it two days before.  Once again, I am sorry to have caused a problem
with my post, I nearly didn't send it a week ago, I should have listened to
my instincts then!

bowing head in great shame,

Leslie