SC - "Chocolate in a Period Form"

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 16 15:41:33 PDT 1999

Hi all,

There is a tournament in the Outlands I was contemplating of attending
with
a couple of friends so I perused the on-line event announcement. It
sounds
like a pretty enjoyable time but there is one part that bothered me.

"For our non-fighters, a chocolate tasting will be held to determine the

best use of chocolate in a period form."

I know we've discussed this before but, other than a couple of the
Spanish hot drink recipes we've found, I can't think of chocolate
"in a period form".

My apologies to the Stewards of this event but I just had to laugh.

Yers,

Gunthar