SC - "Chocolate in a Period Form"

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Aug 16 21:19:34 PDT 1999

hi all from Anne-Marie

perhaps they refer to a "perioide" application of chocolate? Chocolate
baked meat of pears, for example, or a period cheese cake like object, with
chcoloate added?

just trying to understand...and mayhaps they dont know that chocoalte is
not really medieval? I know its hard for us to accept , but for some
people, making food medieval is not one of their priorities :)...

- --AM