SC - Romantic Foods

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Tue Aug 17 07:14:43 PDT 1999

"I want cold pizza for breakfast, warm coke to wash it down, a big couple
of anchovies make the world go round.  I want cold pizza for breakfast, in
a pinch cold spaghetti will do.  There's nothing in the world that I like
better than eating cold pizza with you."  --Christine Lavin

My vote for romantic food:  Leftovers eaten with the same person who helped
you cook them in the first place.
Absolute best--enough leftovers to make a three-course meal in ten minutes
to free up time for you for other hobbies.

Nothing less romantic than drinking champagne alone.

Emme