SC - A Dilemma on what to cook for Dinner-HELP!

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Aug 17 13:36:44 PDT 1999

OOH, that was a good idea, why didnt I remember that <insert Homer Simpson
DUH-OH here> and yes, I would very much like the mushroom rice cassarole, it
sounds good and quick and a nice warm food when I come in from the 40 degree
weather and rain-not that I want those days. . .
can you post it, since I think others would like it too?
Oh, and who had the great corn polenta recipe?  that sounded good too!

Shari Burnham
aka Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."