Sandalwood readm (was Re: SC - gyngerbrede help)

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Tue Aug 17 14:42:54 PDT 1999

Please!  If you've bought this stuff for incense purposes don't eat it
without checking back with the people who sold it to you--many otherwise
edible substances are treated in various ways.  Like seed barley sold to
farmers can't be used to malt for beer because it has been treated with a
non-too-pleasant fungicide, I would'nt want to risk eating a potpourri
ingredient that's been likewise adulterated...
On the Culinary Herbs & Spices list they used to call me "the Worry Wort".

Emme