SC - FW: Fields of Gold information

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Aug 18 09:18:50 PDT 1999

> I just wish I could find a litter and a bunch of guys to dress up as
> Jaguar knights to carry me in...some type of Aztec decadence...

If someone decides to do this, we have a gentleman in our Principality who
occasionally has fun with fighting in an "Aztec alter ego" and created a
Jaguar Knight (TM) outfit.  He sewed a jaguar print suit, right down to
"mittens" to cover his hands partially, and got a spare helm and painted it
to look like a jaguar head.  he threatened to win coronet and make his lady
dress like an Aztec princess for the coronation (think skin and feathers).
So if you do it-I definately wanna hear about it!
Arent alter egos fun?
Shari Burnham
aka Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."