SC - FW: Fields of Gold information

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Wed Aug 18 09:55:44 PDT 1999

See, I think that would be fantastic.

I had a friendw ho had an alternate Mesoamerican persona in An Tir
(L.E., Alwyn, for you An Tirian readers) who came to an Ithra in an
over-one-shoulder wrapped tunic thing he'd block-printed in a period
Mesoamerican print, and he taught a fantastic class on what Cortes
and his guys found when they landed.

It was incredibly eye-opening and stimulating, and *all well within
period*.

Berengaria