SC - Period Hummus-recipe

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 07:56:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/23/99 10:09:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< what are white Sals for the hummus like recipe.

 Thanks

 Frederich >>

There is a series of Sals recipes (10) in Cariadoc's Collection, vol.II. I am
currently working with these pastes. The hummus-like recipe was redacted by
my student, Elysant, about a month ago and was served at Margali's Middle
Eastern feast during the first week of War. White Sals is the translated name
of the recipe and does not denote a specific ingredient.

Ras