SC - I'm insane.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 23 15:40:35 PDT 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> In answer to you both, Master Adamantius is frequently amusing, often
> wry, and usually brilliant.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, Gawrshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" (I _think_ this is some kind of
synthesis of both Goofy and some Warner Brothers cartoon character or
other. Brilliant people like me often adhere to such social icons.)

> This is the first time he has been truly....well..
> weird.

ah HAH!!! You have fallen into the classic e-list blunder, the
over-generalization!!! You mean, _within your experience_, this is the
first time, etc.

> > Perhaps you would understand
> > better if you realized that his REAL first name is Gideanus (more or less),
>
> Aaarrgh! I knew that and I don't even know why I used the familar name
> anyway. The only excuse I have is that I have a new place and sleeping
> in a bed I'm not used to and got to bed at 4 am and got up at 6:30 am and
> hadn't had my 6th cup of coffee yet.
>
> And they ask me to make decisions in my job.
>
> I'm a goof.
>
> > Phlip
>
> Gunthar
> (Screw the rock. I'll stand here in the open and let the bombs fall.)

I seem to be fielding a few of my own lately; well-deserved, of course.
Maybe we could stand back to back...

Gi...awgeeeeez, now you've got me doing it!!!
Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com