SC - Re: dartbender

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Wed Aug 25 08:06:39 PDT 1999

> << There's one thing you could try: Dartbender >>
>
> Documentation please?
>
> Ras

How I described it is what you get: periodoid strong cordial, possibly
in the Scottish style. I invented it, I'm responsible. That's all.
Extrapolation: Whiskey is period, hazelnuts are period, honey is period.
Good luck. This is a kind of sweet-sour, except it's more of a sweet and
bitter, with some indications of chocolate... If it's any consolation,
Eric and the tasters at Pennsic refused to judge it.
recipe:
1 bottle (750ml) MacGregor scotch
1 bottle (750ml) DeKuypers Hazelnut liquer
1 cup honey
Shake after mixing, shake before serving.
Makes just over 1500ml Dartbender
Two wars ago, they drank two gallons of the stuff. Not too popular. ;^)
- --
Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
- - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company
http://web.raex.com/~agincort