SC - Danish cookbook

Anne of Bradford rdwlist at micronet.net
Thu Aug 26 08:17:38 PDT 1999

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir wrote:

> Yes, there are recipes for these things. I don´t have time to translate them
> today but maybe over the weekend. Some of them at least - there are several.
>
> On baking {etc, Wow!}

Lutefisk?  I've got the family swedish recipe, and would love to compare the
two.  Mine's definitely OOP (potatoes.  in sweden.  in period?  Doubtful, but
the butter/cream/potato sauce is heavenly before you put the cod in...),

You're making me want to go learn Danish and help you out.  Thank you, Thank
you..  Maybe some of the kind folks who web this stuff can organize the
translated bits into a permanent record of your work.

 - ann