SC - cranberries bogged me down

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Aug 26 10:29:55 PDT 1999

Nanna,

Is there documentation for the growth of cranberries in Scandinavia?  I'd
like it, and so would my Viking friends.  So far as you know, would there
be any reason, good or bad, to throw or not throw cranberries into your
barley pottage?

Without the written recipes, we have to reply for written mentions of
food and a plausible use for various stuffs.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc