SC - icelandic chicken redaction.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 04:23:17 PDT 1999

I choose to use the non fat dough as it did not call for any fat.  I
recognized that it would probably need it to be edible.

When a recipe asks for a rough dough, just what do they mean.  I realize that
sometimes, periodwise, the crust was not meant to be eaten and sometimes it
was.
If its not stated either way, can one use any period dough recipe and be
correct.  I.e., if as a cook, I realize to be edible I use recipe A for the
dough and B for the filling, but use Recipe C for the Dough in some other
case.

Frederich