SC - [Fwd: Feast of the Lamb]

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 15:59:05 PDT 1999

Oh Ras,

I am against veal as they are raised these days.  I also consider it inhuman.
 I just presumed that it would be a young beef just for size and cost.  I had
thought that the pi was out do to the heat.  At least that is what I thought
I heard.

I will be happy with anything we chose.  Perhaps we could sacrifice a virgin.

Frederich