SC - icelandic sour Dough?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Aug 30 20:08:02 PDT 1999

Tollhase1 at aol.com wrote:
>... person is like really very practical
> and would serve franks and beans (Franks were Germanic people and I believe
> someone has documented that there were some beans around)

The Frank in our household hopes that you are serving dinner _to_
franks, not serviing Franks _for_ dinner! ;-) I want to know it they're
roasted or boiled, and do you cut the long hair off first?

> I hope that I have not misread the gentle being tiffed at a remark about
> dough made by another.

_I_ wasn't tiffed, though a little frustrated at what I felt to be a
misunderstanding. I hope that his Grace took it as such.

> And if this spirit doth offend.  Send Me Mead and I
> will stay quiet.

I could use some mead myself! Who was't that had the bottle of scotch
around wondering what to do with it? This middle-aged slug could use a
slug!

'Lainie
AKA Queen Carmen